- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and head North through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately 90 minutes later, you will pass Mesquite, Nevada and enter the Virgin River Gorge, a dramatic and beautiful canyon carved by the rushing river waters in Northwestern Arizona.
- Crossing into Utah, you will travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate.
- About 4 ½ hours from Las Vegas, you will arrive at the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Enjoy three hours inside the park to walk along the rim, enjoy some short hikes below the rim, visit the Visitor Center and gift shop.
- You might decide to have lunch at the Deli in the Pines or the with a view in the Dining Room of the Main Lodge.
- At the end of your exploration time, relax and enjoy your return trip, back to Las Vegas.