(7-hour duration, varies with Sunset times)
- You will depart from Las Vegas, head across the Mojave Desert, and cross the Colorado River high above on the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- Stop at the Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook with beautiful views of Lake Mead, the unique desert lake and landscape, created by the construction of Hoover Dam along the Colorado River.
- Approximately 2 ½ hours after departing from Las Vegas, arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation.
- You will have time to explore the area around Guano Point, a breathtaking destination at the rim of the Grand Canyon with views in several directions.
- Before sunset time, sit back in one of our camp chairs and enjoying a glass of sparkling cider as you watch the beautiful sunset over one of the Natural Wonders of the World.
- Depart the Grand Canyon for your return trip to Las Vegas, approximately 2 ½ hour ride to the city.