- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas and head towards Boulder City and Hoover Dam.
- Arrive at Hoover Dam approximately 1 hour after departing from Las Vegas. You will be driven to the Arizona side of the dam for scenic views of the dam and Lake Mead.
- You will also have some time to explore the area around the top of the dam and the visitor center for approximately 1 hour.
- Then take a ranger guided tour of the Generator room, located deep within the National Historic Landmark to explore tunnels and view the turbines inside the dam for approximately 30 minutes.
- Then head towards the Mike O’Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge for and a walk on the bridge overlooking Hoover Dam, high above the Colorado River.
- Depart the Hoover Dam for your return trip to Las Vegas, approximately a 1-hour ride back to the city.