- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas and head toward Boulder City, about a 45-minute drive.
- Stop for about 20 minutes at the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, and walk up the steps to the pedestrian walkway, overlooking Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
- Continue on to Hoover Dam, driving across to the Arizona Side, where you will enjoy a 15-minutes photo stop with views of the dam, the spillways and the intake towers.
- Drive back across Hoover Dam, and stop for about 30 minutes at the Lake Mead Visitor Center, located within the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Enjoy views of the lake and learn about the area at this visitor center run by the National Park Service.
- Drive up the hill to historic Boulder City, “The city that built Hoover Dam.” Enjoy a visit to the Hoover Dam Museum and The Boulder Dam Hotel. This 30-minute stop also allows you to visit the antique shops and the famous bronze sculptures of the Historic District.
- Depart Boulder City for your 45-minute return drive to Las Vegas.