- Depart your Las Vegas hotel for a 1-hour drive North to Valley of Fire State Park, the first state park in Nevada, offering one of the most striking landscapes anywhere
- Enjoy a 30-minute stop at the Visitor Center and learn more about the natural surroundings and desert wildlife
- Drive 10 minutes to Rainbow Vista for pink sands and beautiful rock formations
- Another 10-minute drive brings you to White Domes, displaying varying colors and shapes unique from other areas of the park.
- Drive about 20 minutes to Atlatl Rock, to walk up the steps alongside the giant boulder to see the petroglyphs and perhaps even some bighorn sheep
- Enjoy your parting views of Valley of Fire State Park as you depart for your hour drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.