- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and head North through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately 90 minutes later, you will pass Mesquite, Nevada and enter the Virgin River Gorge, a dramatic and beautiful canyon carved by the rushing river waters in Northwestern Arizona.
- Crossing into Utah, you will travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate.
- About three hours into your journey, you will pass through the town of Springdale, the gateway town to Zion National Park, and enter into Zion Valley.
- You will stop at Zion National Park’s Visitor Center, and enjoy surrounding views of the towering canyon walls.
- Enjoy approximately 6 hours within Zion National Park, using the internal park shuttle system to explore the different hiking trails and scenic stops within the Valley.
- At the end of your exploration time, meet back at the National Park Visitor Center for your return trip, back to Las Vegas.